Why EUREEL AODD Pumps?
In order to protect workers and the environment, EUREEL AODD pumps can handle highly corrosive, toxic or potentially explosive chemicals and fluids. The following caracteristics make EUREEL pumps the best choice for your application:
- The pumps can run dry indefinitely without damage.
- No shaft seals or gland packing.
- Infinitely variable flow & discharge pressure from 0 to pump’s maximum by adjusting air pressure. One pump can fit a broad spectrum of applications.
- Gentle non-shearing action.
- If discharge is clogged or closed, the pump stops immediately; no power wasted, no wear. By opening discharge, flow starts automatically.
- Operates submerged or with flooded suction.
- Self-priming from a dry start.
- Capable of priming at high temperatures.
- Pressure up to 100 PSI (7 bar).
- No close fitting, sliding or rotating parts so can handle a wide range of fluids with high solid content.
- Low internal velocity reduces wear.
- Quick disassembly and re-assembly with split clamp bands.
- Quit, steady discharge flow without use of pulsation dampener.
- Safe for use in explosive environments.
- No electrical hazards or costly motor and control equipment needed.
- No pressure relief or bypass.
The pumps supplied by Eureel are warranted for a period of two years from the date of sale to original purchaser. If a pump is proved, to Eureels’ satisfaction, to be defective within the warranty period, Eureel shall be liable for the repair or, at Eureels’ option, replacement. The pump shall be returned to Eureel, freight prepaid. Eureels’ obligation shall be confined to such repair or replacement and shall be further conditioned upon Eureel receiving written notice of any alleged defect within 5 working days after its discovery. Eureel assumes no responsibility for improper use of pumps or where pumps are used in excess of rated capacities and design functions, or under abnormal conditions. Warranty is void if the product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than qualified service personnel. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Eureel and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties.
Custom made pumps specially built to customers’ specifications and requirements are not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. Eureel reserves the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.